[FFmpeg-devel] meaning of AV_PKT_FLAG_KEY

Don Moir donmoir at comcast.net
Wed Dec 4 13:18:21 CET 2013

Thats what I have been assuming it means more or less but wasn't quite sure. This was brought on by AVDISCARD_NONKEY not working
across the board. AVDISCARD_NONKEY works much better now for h264 and the like, but still not reliable for others, so not a good
general solution.

At least now I will know if  AV_PKT_FLAG_KEY is not working as expected, it's a bug :)

Thanks.