[FFmpeg-devel] meaning of AV_PKT_FLAG_KEY

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed Dec 11 12:45:39 CET 2013

On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 07:57:05AM -0500, Don Moir wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Moir" <donmoir at comcast.net>

its up to each demuxer if it uses the index_entries structure

Awnsering whenever a program halts or runs forever is
On a turing machine, in general impossible (turings halting problem).
On any real computer, always possible as a real computer has a finite number
of states N, and will either halt in less than N cycles or never halt.