[FFmpeg-devel] Overlaying Teletext, getting jerky video

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 15 13:39:06 CET 2013

>________________________________

Really?

The code is dropping frames when it should NOT how is this a user problem.

Im trying to debug and find out if these systems work.

If i was to post this in the userrs lists NO ONE WOULD ANSWER as its a development problem, same as my question about getting an answer on a 'filter complex' problem.

Your way to quick to post these "wrong list", why not spend the time and post a useful reply instead.

joolz