[FFmpeg-devel] IRC ffmeeting on Saturday 11 January 2014 - 16 UTC

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 21:43:43 CET 2013

On date Friday 2013-12-20 15:32:12 -0800, Timothy Gu encoded:
> On Dec 20, 2013 10:46 AM, "Stefano Sabatini" <stefasab at gmail.com> wrote:
> > New tentative date: January 11th, Saturday, 2014, 16:00 UTC
> >
> > If people insist I can setup a doodle to set the date.
> >

> > Topics to discuss, in this order:
> > 1. technical issues, TODOs, long term projects
> > 2. crowdfunding, donation system improvements, merchandising etc.
> > 3. development task proposals
>

> Aren't 1 and 3 the same?

Consider 3. as "funded development task proposals", so it is somehow
related to 2.

> Also it would be nice if someone put all the TODOs
> on a wiki page or file them as Trac tickets. This is more common among OSS
> projects IMO.

Free-form discussion is sometimes useful so people can also discuss
what they want to do and what is really worth to do and can be done on
a technical basis.
--
FFmpeg = Fancy & Fantastic MultiPurpose Entertaining Generator