[FFmpeg-devel] Patch: libssh on Windows

Lukasz M lukasz.m.luki at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 15:32:08 CET 2013

On 28 December 2013 15:26, Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de>wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 11:58:29AM +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> > Matt Oliver <protogonoi <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >
> > > This is just a quick patch to allow for libssh.c to
> > > compile on any Windows platform. The Windows headers
> > > dont define some of the standard read/write
> > > permission flags (S_IRUSR etc.).
> >
> > I believe this belongs into libavformat/os_support.h
>
> They are already there (at the very least some).
> Probably just a missing include.

There are S_IRUSR S_IWUSR
S_IRGRP, S_IWGRP, S_IROTH are missing

If it is ok I would add following to os_support,h and include it in libssh.c

# define S_IRGRP        (S_IRUSR >> 3)  /* Read by group.  */
# define S_IWGRP        (S_IWUSR >> 3)  /* Write by group.  */
# define S_IROTH        (S_IRGRP >> 3)  /* Read by others.  */