[FFmpeg-devel] One pass volume normalization (ebur128)

Jan Ehrhardt phpdev at ehrhardt.nl
Sun Jul 14 02:17:24 CEST 2013

Paul B Mahol in gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel (Sat, 13 Jul 2013 23:37:17
+0000):
>If I said you should remove it, then you most definitely should.

Hmmm. Really nice way to treat outsiders...

>Generic code from libavfilter already calls av_opt_free().
>See avfilter_free().

Are we still talking about the same thing? At first you were commenting
on a suboptimal change in af_volume_init.c and now you seem to be
referring to the uinit thing. Should both be removed?

Jan