[FFmpeg-devel] FFSampledSP

Hendrik Schreiber hs at tagtraum.com
Fri Jul 19 11:48:38 CEST 2013

On Jul 19, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Stefano Sabatini wrote:

>> Cool. Patch is attached.
>
> Looked good after a quick check, patch pushed.

Thanks!

> After some more research, I couldn't find a copy of the FFmpeg sources
> on the project website, as requested by LGPL. Make sure they can be
> easily found.

People who use Maven to use the library automatically download the used FFmpeg sources, as the library has a declared dependency to those sources. i.e. to one of the source archives in http://www.beatunes.com/repo/maven2/com/tagtraum/ffmpeg/ffmpeg/2.0/

But anyhow, besides the ubiquitous http://www.ffmpeg.org/ links, I added more explicit links on both http://www.tagtraum.com/ffmpeg/ and http://www.tagtraum.com/ffsampledsp/ to the sources at http://www.beatunes.com/repo/maven2/com/tagtraum/ffmpeg/ffmpeg/2.0/

Cheers,

-hendrik