[FFmpeg-devel] IRC ffmeeting on Saturday 15 June - 16 UTC

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 21:03:49 CEST 2013

On date Friday 2013-06-14 18:20:46 +0200, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> On date Saturday 2013-06-08 02:33:24 +0200, Clément Bœsch encoded:
> > On Sat, Jun 08, 2013 at 01:48:15AM +0200, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I propose to have an IRC meeting on the next Saturday, at 16 UTC.
> > >
> > > Topics to discuss:
> > > - crowdfunding, donation system improvements, merchandising etc.
> > > - technical issues, TODOs, long term projects
> > > - miscellanea
> > >

> REMINDER: the meeting will be held tomorrow, join #ffmpeg-devel just
> before the appointed hour (16 UTC) and we'll tell where and how the
> meeting will be held.
>
> > > Feel free to propose more topics.
> > >
> > I guess you could add infrastructure; we have a few issues about that
> > AFAIK.
>
> Sure, consider it part of the misc entry.

A short summary of the meeting in attachment.

DISCLAIMER: consider this summary like a personal elaboration of the
meeting log, it may miss important details or contain inaccurate
information, in that case feel free to point them out.

NOTE: the real names of some participants are not indicated either
because I don't know them, or because I've been asked not to show
them.