[FFmpeg-devel] [OPENCL] a idea to get a better performance of the OPENCL video filter

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Jun 26 01:10:43 CEST 2013

weixuan wang <batmanwwx <at> gmail.com> writes:

> if the first video filter is using the OPENCL
> and the next video filter is using the OPENCL
> too, we can remove the output data copying of
> the first video filter and the input data
> copying of the next video filter.

Would it be an alternative to only have one
opencl filter that supports unsharp, deshake
and all future features?

Or will all filters really be implemented very
similar to the existing filters (with identical
options) so that it makes perfectly sense to
have them in one source file together with the
existing filters and as the same filter for
the users?

Carl Eugen