[FFmpeg-devel] [OPENCL] a idea to get a better performance of the OPENCL video filter

weixuan wang batmanwwx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 10:52:10 CEST 2013

Would it be an alternative to only have one
opencl filter that supports unsharp, deshake
and all future features?
yes, it will be an alternative to the all of the filters which supports the
OPENCL.

Or will all filters really be implemented very
similar to the existing filters (with identical
options) so that it makes perfectly sense to
have them in one source file together with the
existing filters and as the same filter for
the users?
yes, it will be  implemented very similar to the existing filters, but only
the filters which supports the OPENCL need this function to improve their
performance.