[FFmpeg-devel] I want to see my project on FFmpeg projects page

Wang Bin wbsecg1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 14:28:43 CET 2013

2013/3/18 "René J.V. Bertin" <rjvbertin at gmail.com>

> On Mar 18, 2013, at 05:21, Wang Bin wrote:
>
> > project name: QtAV
> >
> > source: https://github.com/wang-bin/QtAV
> > binaries: https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtav
> >

> This looks very interesting, and a possible future alternative to
> QuickTime/QTKit. How complete is the support for TimeCode and chapter
> tracks (this may be an ffmpeg question, and the whole thread might be more
> appropriate on the libav mailing list)?
> Also, I don't see something like a controller in the screenshots, is there
> one?
>
> Regards,
> René

Is timecode equals to current playing time? It can display the time. press
'O' to show current time, current percent and remaining time. chapter
tracks is not supported now.
I haven't add any gui controller to the player. But using keybord instead.
e.g. 'right arrow' is seek forward, 'left arrow' is is seek backword,
'space' is pause or continue. All the shortcuts can be found in README.md.
The player's gui is quite simple now. I will make a stylish one in the
feature, because I find that there is no good looking player in Linux, I
think I can bring one.