[FFmpeg-devel] I want to see my project on FFmpeg projects page

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 15:56:52 CET 2013

Not exactly. It's more like a superset. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMPTE_timecode or http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/QuickTime/RM/MovieBasics/MTEditing/I-Chapter/9TimecodeMediaHandle.html

> I haven't add any gui controller to the player. But using keybord instead.
> e.g. 'right arrow' is seek forward, 'left arrow' is is seek backword,

I saw that, but the keyboard will not tell you where in a movie you are, nor to jump to an arbitrary location.
Adding a slider shouldn't be hard, of course.

> The player's gui is quite simple now. I will make a stylish one in the

Remember, simple and stylish are often used together ;)

René