[FFmpeg-devel] sws support xyz input floors MS Antivirus Program

Jan Ehrhardt phpdev at ehrhardt.nl
Fri May 3 10:46:48 CEST 2013

Michael Niedermayer in gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel (Fri, 3 May 2013
10:25:13 +0200):
>On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 01:39:52AM -0300, James Almer wrote:
>> Microsoft will most likely have to deal with this and not us (It's unacceptable that their
>> antivirus crashes like this). But until then, builds made with git head are a security
>> concern for MSE users, and it's not good at all for ffmpeg.
>
>someone should report this bug to MS if it hasnt been yet

I submitted a 'faulty' build to
https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/submission/submit.aspx

But after submitting I got no feedback at all. It just went to another
page. Maybe James should do this as well.

Jan