[FFmpeg-devel] OpenBSD/amd64 FATE system

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Fri May 3 12:57:30 CEST 2013

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 05:10:49AM -0400, Brad Smith wrote:
> [...]

If someone adds a new one, i can remove the old one easily.
If noone does, ill look into setting a new one up when i have time
i will not try to upgrade a system that is nearly out of diskspace.
And after taking a quick look at http://www.openbsd.org/faq/upgrade*
iam quite confident setting a new up is less work

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your
right to say it. -- Voltaire