[FFmpeg-devel] sws support xyz input floors MS Antivirus Program

Jan Ehrhardt phpdev at ehrhardt.nl
Sun May 5 17:48:15 CEST 2013

Carl Eugen Hoyos in gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel (Sun, 5 May 2013
15:41:58 +0000 (UTC)):
>Jan Ehrhardt <phpdev <at> ehrhardt.nl> writes:
>
>> If I comment out this line in libswscale/utils.c MSE
>> does not stumble anymore;
>>
>>     fill_xyztables(c);
>
>That is not even a workaround;-(
>
>You will have to find the line in fill_xyztables()
>that triggers the problem, perhaps just rearranging
>the function is sufficient?

I know it is a very crude 'solution'. I just wanted to point others who
are coping with this problem in the right direction. For their
information as well: when I compile it as 32-bit on Windows itself (GCC
4.6.1 or 4.7.2) MSE does not crash. 64-bit Windows compilation still
goes wrong.

Jan