[FFmpeg-devel] [REFUND-REQUEST] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage (CLT2013)

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sun May 12 12:20:42 CEST 2013

On date Wednesday 2013-05-01 19:34:00 +0200, Alexander Strasser encoded:
[...]
>   I am writing this mail to propose refunding of the accommodation
> costs with money collected through SPI. I believe it fits well with
> our description on what we want to spend the money on [1].
>
>   We shared a room for 2 nights (2013-03-15..17) for 184EUR in total.

I approve this, waiting for Michael approval.

In case this is approved send me an email with a receipt if available
and your bank information.

PS Next time please create a separate thread with an explicit subject,
so I don't have to chase refund requests around amongst thousands of
mails, thanks.