[FFmpeg-devel] Hi, I have some problems on using ffplay to display rtsp h264 stream

highgod0401 highgod0401 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 15:43:19 CEST 2013

Hi, I use ffmpeg and dshow capture the desktop, and use libx264 to encode a h264 stream and copy it to rtsp server, I use live555 as a server and use ffplay to display it directly, but the picture of ffplay is as follows:

at the first the picture is correct, but sometimes not correct. the above is happened after play a while.

and ffplay print is as follows:

I use rtsp/tcp, and live555 and ffplay are all on my computer, so there should no packet lose.

does anyone has the same problem?
How can I solve it? Or it is a bug of ffplay or ffmpeg?
the capture video command is as follow:
ffmpeg -f dshow -i video="screen-capture-recorder" -vcodec libx264 -x264opts bframes=0:ref=1 -preset fast out.h264
ffplay command is as follow:
ffplay -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://192.168.1.103/out.264
Thanks
Best regards

highgod0401