[FFmpeg-devel] attribute_deprecated int avpicture_deinterlace ??

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 14:17:42 CET 2013

On date Friday 2013-11-29 08:30:51 -0500, Don Moir encoded:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefano Sabatini"
> <stefasab at gmail.com>

What's exactly your problem with libavfilter (please no trolling)? The
main problem seems that you are not willing to configure a filtergraph
for that, so the alternative I proposed is a low level deinterlacing
API, based on yadif which could be used without filters.
--
FFmpeg = Fancy Fierce Mean Pitiful EniGma