[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] doc: rewrite developer documentation

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Thu Oct 17 21:53:29 CEST 2013

Am 17.10.13 20:21, schrieb Timothy Gu:
> On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 3:37 AM, Thilo Borgmann <thilo.borgmann at mail.de> wrote:

>>> this is far too many changes to review in one piece, please split this
>>> up
>>
>> I'm going to make a paragrph-wise commit for detailed review.
>>
>> In the mean time I would appreciate it if everyone interested in this would open
>> a browser and reply if this rearrangement of the page is worth the effort or if
>> we all could spare the time :)
>>
>> -Thilo
>
> Ping. How is the patch going?

Nobody replied about the reordering, so I abandoned it thinking it's not worth
the effort.

Feel free to spilt it up and send again if you want to have this merged. Chances
are I will pick it up again when I have more spare time to work on - but that
not a big chance, I'm delaying more important thing already.

-Thilo