[FFmpeg-devel] Build ffmpeg for QNX

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Thu Sep 5 21:23:48 CEST 2013

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 09:13:33PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 10:05:17PM +0300, Mike Gorchak wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Try to use bash instead of builtin ksh.
>
> If this fixes it, someone please send a patch so that configure
> gives that tip or automatically uses bash if installed on affected
> systems.

ksh is actually one of our fallback shells, so it is/was supposed to work...
Generally I'd recommend using cygwin (or Linux) instead of MinGW+MSYS, in
particular MSYS is just too much of a pain.
Apart from this you still need to tell configure which compiler to use
and for what target to compile.
And there might be additional issues after that, for which I expect
patches are welcome.