[FFmpeg-devel] Small modifcation to libavformat/dvbsubdec.c

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Sep 16 23:58:53 CEST 2013

JULIAN GARDNER <joolzg <at> btinternet.com> writes:

> Currently in my own personal tree are
>
> Complete
> 1. DVB Teletext language parsing
> 2. DVB Teletext SI generation for -c:s copy

Please send patches, or even better, setup a git
clone and ask Michael to merge. I know that these
features are very welcome!

I may (completely) misunderstand this thread but
I suspect patches that make decoders more strict
than absolutely required are generally not a
good idea, particularly if no sample is known
that profits from the change.

And not being a native speaker, I also found
your mail slightly offensive (not that I didn't
write similar in the past).

Thank you for your contributions, Carl Eugen