[FFmpeg-devel] OpenCL: convert meaningless "device id" output to "device name"

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Tue Sep 17 21:25:01 CEST 2013

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 08:18:21PM +0800, Wei Gao wrote:
> 2013/9/15 Lenny Wang <lenny at multicorewareinc.com>
>
> > I believe "device name" should use capitalization in consistent with
> > "Platform Name".
> >
> Look good to me, Thanks.
>
> Michaelni, please merge this patch, thanks.

merged

in the future please make sure that a "merge request" is in direct
reply to the patch you want merged
it was easy here as there is just one patch in this thread but
otherwise could be ambigous

Thanks

If you think the mosad wants you dead since a long time then you are either
wrong or dead since a long time.