[FFmpeg-devel] [LT2014] FFmpeg at LinuxTag in Berlin

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Mon Apr 14 22:19:22 CEST 2014

Hello all,

  we got accepted for LinuxTag in Germany again!

  The event will take place from 8th to 10th of May in Berlin. Some
things changed compared to last year. It is earlier in the year and
the location was changed to STATION Berlin. More information can be
found here:

  http://www.linuxtag.org/2014/en/

  Every developer is invited to drop by or even better help out with
the booth. So far I know that Thilo Borgmann and myself will man the
booth.

  If you want to drop by or help out, it would be nice if you let us
know here. It is especially important if you want to join the booth
staff so I can register you.

  If you have comments, ideas, or help to offer, please tell us!

Best regards,
  Alexander