[FFmpeg-devel] rectification filter

Clément Bœsch u at pkh.me
Fri Aug 1 12:22:33 CEST 2014

On Fri, Aug 01, 2014 at 12:13:22PM +0200, Daniel Oberhoff wrote:

> Am 29.07.2014 um 09:54 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at>:
>
> > Daniel Oberhoff <danieloberhoff <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >
> >> OBJS-$(CONFIG_ZOOMPAN_FILTER)                += vf_zoompan.o
> >> +OBJS-$(CONFIG_RECTIFICATION_FILTER)          += vf_rectification.o
> >
> >>     REGISTER_FILTER(ZOOMPAN,        zoompan,        vf);
> >> +    REGISTER_FILTER(RECTIFICATION,  rectification,  vf);
> >
> > Keep the alphabetic ordering please.
> >

> Ok
>
> >> +        AV_PIX_FMT_YUV410P,
> >> +        AV_PIX_FMT_YUV444P,  AV_PIX_FMT_YUVJ444P,
> >> +        AV_PIX_FMT_YUV420P,  AV_PIX_FMT_YUVJ420P,
> >> +        AV_PIX_FMT_YUVA444P, AV_PIX_FMT_YUVA420P,
> >> +        AV_PIX_FMT_NONE
> >
> > I have no idea what this filter does and since the
> > most important format (yuv420p) is supported, this
> > doesn't really matter but yuv410p and yuva444p are
> > quite exotic formats, I would at least have
> > expected yuv422p, yuva420p and yuv444p in the list.
> >
> > Did you test all above formats (at least the left row)?
>
> Added the one from your list that was missing. Can you suggest an easy way of testing all these formats?

add a format filter before yours in the filtergraph (-vf
format=yuv410p,rectification ...)

If you want to add a FATE test (which would be really awesome), you can
grep for "video_filter" in tests/fate/filter-video.mak (to test all pixel
formats the filter supports), or just make a standard test with framecrc.

Clément B.