[FFmpeg-devel] Invitation to VDD and registration

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Aug 16 10:28:56 CEST 2014

On 16.08.2014, at 09:50, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> wrote:
> On 16 Aug, Reimar Döffinger wrote :
>> Which is mostly why people avoid speaking to each other, at the least about anything close to the subject, so far the best that would happen is that everyone felt uncomfortable.
>
> VDD is not about your projects fighting each other.
> While you were fighting, a lot of things happened in the world...

I am not sure if you misunderstood me?
What you are saying is exactly why _I_ will be attending, I so appreciate you organizing this, and I wished I could attend every year!
However I believe some people wanted Michael to attend for all the wrong reasons, and the part I quoted was about that. Maybe you weren't aware of that, if so sorry for not making myself clearer.
Or am I now misunderstanding what you are saying?