[FFmpeg-devel] Common mailing-list for API evolutions

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Sun Aug 24 18:57:04 CEST 2014

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014, at 02:28 PM, Clément Bœsch wrote:
> On the technical side, we potentially need a neutral party to setup such
> mailing-list. Is anyone willing to do that?

The neutral party should also be willing to regularly parse the pending
moderator requests for valid messages from unsubscribed users, messages
over the size limit, etc (assuming Mailman is going to be used; I'm
unfamiliar with anything else). I just don't want it to be a
make-it-and-forget-it type of thing.

I could volunteer to do that monotonous job, but then it could be argued
that it is no longer neutral.

Lou