[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg developer needed

james gordon jamesgordon223 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:48:12 CET 2014

Hi All,

I am currently looking for a developer to work on a remote project,
details
below;

Basically I am working with an open source Android which is based on the
PJSIP sipstack. Currently FFMPEG is used for H264 video
encoding/decoding
(software) and it is pretty slow on most Android devices.

I am aware that that FFMPEG has some support for H264 HW decoding on the
Android platform using libstagefright, however I could not get this to
build.

Ideally what I would like is to add support into FFMPEG to use the new
Android MediaCodec API for H264 HW decoding and encoding

libstagefright and add encoding support.

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks