[FFmpeg-devel] How to make the link.exe as MSVC's link

Jesse Jiang jessejiang0214 at outlook.com
Tue Dec 16 10:11:18 CET 2014

Yes, it is true.
But I think this job is not hard, we can use which command to get the cl path. Like $ which cl/c/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0/VC/BIN/cl.exe
Then we can replace the cl.exe with link.exe, so we can got the correct link for msvc.
But the problem is I do not know how to operator the string in configure.
Thanks for anyone can help.