[FFmpeg-devel] Require Help for accelerating ffmpeg video conversion using CUDA

David Ison paralleldev at dtison.net
Mon Dec 29 20:34:16 CET 2014

Begin by identifying portions where the processing can be arranged to
run in parallel, with as little data dependencies as possible between
processing threads.

So far we have identified two possible candidates:

    The vc1 decoder
    libavcodec/vc1.c

and

    the scale filter
    scale filter (libswscale)

Maybe I can work with you a little to get started.