[FFmpeg-devel] Fix libssh static linkage on Windows

Derek Buitenhuis derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:22:58 CET 2014

On 2/10/2014 9:16 PM, Lukasz M wrote:
> I asked on their mailing list
> http://www.libssh.org/archive/libssh/2014-02/0000057.html
>
> The person who answerred told he's not a windows developer, but suggested
> to set this on compiler commandline, which is the same as my first
> thought was.
>
> Maybe adding a comment with a hint would be more safe than that define.

Hi.

I would just like to note we already do something similar for x264:

http://git.videolan.org/?p=ffmpeg.git;a=blob;f=libavcodec/libx264.c;h=60076301a67af1e707ff959201d220ecdf770e94;hb=HEAD#l30

I think it's more correct to have it in the header, like Matt
already does. I say this as the person who put in a lot of work
for MSVC and Windows support in general.

- Derek