[FFmpeg-devel] opencl benchmark results

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Feb 13 08:43:22 CET 2014

Hi,

We have run some benchmarks on various machines using

      "ffmpeg opencl_bench"

Can someone give me an explanation of the results please?

A                                                  2,391,838 units
B                                                   626,426 units
C                                                  598,303 units
D                                                  163,330 units

GeForce 9800GX2                         14,227 units
GeForce 9800GX2                         26,945 units
GeForce 9800GSO                         31,823 units

Cheers

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd