[FFmpeg-devel] default lock mechanism in libavcodec/utils.c

Anshul anshul.ffmpeg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 21:56:14 CET 2014

Nicolas George <george at nsup.org> wrote:
>Le tridi 3 ventôse, an CCXXII, Anshul a écrit :
>> You might not understand if  your coding style is dependent on the
>problem
>> already you have faced, even my coding style was like that
>> But it changed when my client asked me to make a demon that would
>check if
>> my application has crashed
>> Then restart it. It was complete failure for me and the good part was
>that
>> I was never able to reproduce those crash. I dont have any option
>other
>> then suspecting my code or my codes dependent code.
>
>I am terribly sorry, but I do not have the slightest idea of what you
>mean
>here, nor how it relates to ffmpeg.
>
>Regards,
I just ment that problem due to racecondition are better to resolve before they really do something bad
Just now here I am trying same.
The above was bit emotional but trying to say samething.
You asked what is the problem I am facing?  I am not facing any problem
Anywhere, I am trying to check boundary conditions so that I never face the problem in future.
-Anshu