[FFmpeg-devel] IRC ffmeeting on Saturday 11 January 2014 - 16 UTC

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 16:01:53 CET 2014

On date Friday 2013-12-20 19:46:42 +0100, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
[...]
> New tentative date: January 11th, Saturday, 2014, 16:00 UTC
>
> If people insist I can setup a doodle to set the date.
>
> Topics to discuss, in this order:
> 1. technical issues, TODOs, long term projects
> 2. crowdfunding, donation system improvements, merchandising etc.
> 3. development task proposals
> 4. miscellanea

Reminder: I confirm this date since I received no comments.

The IRC meeting will be held exactly in one week. I'll send more
reminders as the date approaches, and provide more detailed
instructions to participate to the meeting in this mailing list.
--
FFmpeg = Fast & Foolish Mysterious Perfectionist Extreme Guru