[FFmpeg-devel] FIX - compile error libxavs with ffmpeg-2.1.2.tar.bz2 tarball - FIX

Helmut Tessarek tessarek at evermeet.cx
Tue Jan 14 00:37:30 CET 2014

On 13.01.14 18:31 , Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> argh, i had no libxavs installed so didnt notice this locally fixed, will
> be in release/2.1 branch after some tests and in 2.1.3, which ill make
> soon

It also seems that in this tarball the strip error is back on MacOSX, which
was fixed several weeks back.

strip: unrecognized option: -wN
Usage: strip [-AnuSXx] [-] [-d filename] [-s filename] [-R filename] [-o
output] file [...]

This makes me wonder how recent the code really is in this tarball.

Cheers,
 Helmut