[FFmpeg-devel] problems with libav* creating corrupt files

Brian C. Dilley brian at flipagram.com
Wed Jan 15 23:22:35 CET 2014

     I've built a simple program for encoding h264 video into an mp4 
container using the libav* libraries from ffmpeg on Android. Everything 
runs and seems to work just fine - there are no errors returned from any 
of the functions for the entire process.  The resulting file is not 
playable on the device or in anything other than mplayer (and probably 
other forgiving players) and I'm having trouble figuring out why.  I've 
attached a sample video for reference.


PS: I sent this email already once but it got held back because i 
attached the sample. Here's a link to the sample:


More information about the ffmpeg-devel mailing list