[FFmpeg-devel] [CLT2014] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Jan 26 13:09:28 CET 2014

On 26.01.2014, at 01:25, Lukasz M <lukasz.m.luki at gmail.com> wrote:
> W dniu sobota, 25 stycznia 2014 Alexander Strasser <eclipse7 at gmx.net>
> napisał(a):
>>

>>> Really awesome (for me personally) would be a workshop: "Programming a
>> little
>>> player using the FFmpeg libraries", maybe similar to the examples in your
>>> sources, but a little bit more extensive.
>>
>>  I think Lukasz Marek could have most recent knowledge about this one.
>>

> I hope you are kidding. There is alot people here know knows much more than
> me :)

You should keep in mind that people knowing much more about codecs etc. don't necessarily have a clue on how to use the API (which sometimes becomes painfully obvious when a new API is added...).
And a lot of developers have no clue about how to use the ffmpeg binary for anything useful (I for example don't). So "core" developers aren't necessarily suitable for these kind of topics.