[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] RELEASE_NOTES: update
timothygu99 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 02:39:24 CEST 2014
Signed-off-by: Timothy Gu <timothygu99 at gmail.com>
RELEASE_NOTES | 12 +++++++-----
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/RELEASE_NOTES b/RELEASE_NOTES
index 145abfa..4d76332 100644
@@ -7,9 +7,10 @@
since the release of FFmpeg 2.2.
In this release, there are lots of internal overhauls that make FFmpeg a
- more accessible project for new developers. Many important new features
- like QTKit and AVFoundation input devices are committed. Contributions done
- by Libav such as a new native Opus decoder are also merged.
+ more accessible project for new developers. Many important new
+ optimizations and features like QTKit and AVFoundation input devices are
+ committed. Contributions done by Libav such as a new native Opus decoder
+ are also merged.
Because of the increasing difficulty to maintain and lack of maintainers,
we are very sorry to say that we have removed all Blackfin and SPARC
@@ -17,8 +18,9 @@
interested in maintaining optimization for these two architecture, feel
free to contact us and we will restore the code!
- Since this release, the traditional Changelog file is upgraded to this
- modern-looking release note. Old changelogs are moved to doc/Changelog.old.
+ Oh, and since this release, this modern-looking release note is provided in
+ addition to the old-style Changelog file, to make it easier for you to
+ focus on the most important features in this release.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel