[FFmpeg-devel] Recommendation for ffmpeg.org background color change

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Mon Jul 28 19:46:31 CEST 2014

On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 07:00:12 -0700, Frantisek Korbel wrote:

> For this reasons I strongly recommend to set the white background
> please try it from the 1st August.

If you are interested you could supply a patch to ffmpeg-web to
somehow implement a user selectable CSS to enable a light background
scheme. Since we are all volunteers in the FFmpeg project one of the
best methods to get something implemented is to submit a patch. See the
FFmpeg Download page for info about the ffmpeg-web git repository:

<http://ffmpeg.org/download.html#repositories>

Note: Since it appears that you are not subscribed to this mailing list
I CC'd you, so please see the archives for other replies if you have
missed them.

<https://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2014-July/160338.html>

Lou