[FFmpeg-devel] add HEVC codec into flv format

qi.liu qi.liu at chinacache.com
Sun Jun 8 13:16:44 CEST 2014

On Jun 8, 2014, at 6:40 PM, Reimar D.ANvffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:

> On 04.06.2014, at 15:56, Steven Liu <lingjiujianke at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Let.FN"s support HEVC into fly format.
>> Some people and some scene need to support hevc codec in flv format.
>> Perhaps this patch would useful..
>
> As a constructive comment: if someone absolutely needs unofficial HEVC support,
> I'd strongly suggest picking a value that is far from anything Adobe is likely to use.
> I don't know what the max value possible to store is, but assuming it is a single byte, e.g. 218 (just picked out randomly) should be safer.
> In addition all such files should be marked as non-standard in an easily recognizable way, e.g. by adding a special metadata tag.
Hi Reimar D.ANvffinger ,
	Perhaps your suggestion is good; But I have analysed the ticket  http://samples.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-bugs/trac/ticket3581/
	The video HEVC codec id of flv is 0x0C with the frame type, is 0x2C or 0x1C;
	Perhaps the flv file was maked by Strongene, If it make by string, is have different header config for HM9 and HM10.
	I.FN"ll choose a enough large number for the codec type id.

Thanks :d