[FFmpeg-devel] FFMpeg Developer Required

Ray Hilton ray.hilton at guvera.com
Wed Jun 11 03:42:07 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to build us a custom filter for ffmpeg.
Basically, I'd like to mux two auto streams (currently using amix) -
but I'd like to adjust the volume of one stream smoothly, and
dynamically, based on whether there is input on the other.  For
example, as a user talks, we level down the other audio so they are
more easily audible.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested with your rate and a
rough idea of time involved.  I'm also open to alternatives if you
think it would be simpler/easier.

Thanks,
Ray Hilton