[FFmpeg-devel] Stream with Closed caption does not set appropriate flag

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Mon Mar 10 09:58:15 CET 2014

Le decadi 20 ventôse, an CCXXII, anshul a écrit :
> I have uploaded a test video where closed_caption is interlaced
> inside mpeg-2 video  at link
> <http://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B4sMK9Wz9oX3cDRHdko1eldTczQ>

Thanks for sharing the sample, that will be useful.

(I believe I do not have the privileges to do it, but I suggest someone adds
it to the sample collection with a clear file name to show it contains
CEA-708 subcc.

> I have also attached the code how i extract raw cc data.

> Code that i have attached dump the cc data in a file.

Thanks for that too, of course. Per any chance, do you also have code that
turns the contents of that file into useful information: timing and text?

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George