[FFmpeg-devel] Patch: Inline asm fixes for Intel compiler on Windows

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Mar 13 12:36:46 CET 2014

Matt Oliver <protogonoi <at> gmail.com> writes:

[...]

>From a quick look, the configure change(s) seems incorrect
(did you test with gcc?), the new constants you add
(inline_asm_*) have to be added to the HAVE_LIST.

And I don't think the inline_asm_direct_symbol_refs test
can work: You need to MANGLE() the symbol "test".
(For the moment, I suggest you simply set the define
for icl, the test can still be done later.)

Carl Eugen