[FFmpeg-devel] [LT2014] FFmpeg at LinuxTag in Berlin

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed May 7 14:07:26 CEST 2014

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:19:22PM +0200, Alexander Strasser wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>   we got accepted for LinuxTag in Germany again!
>
>   The event will take place from 8th to 10th of May in Berlin. Some
> things changed compared to last year. It is earlier in the year and
> the location was changed to STATION Berlin. More information can be
> found here:
>
>   http://www.linuxtag.org/2014/en/
>
>   Every developer is invited to drop by or even better help out with
> the booth. So far I know that Thilo Borgmann and myself will man the
> booth.
>
>   If you want to drop by or help out, it would be nice if you let us
> know here. It is especially important if you want to join the booth
> staff so I can register you.
>
>   If you have comments, ideas, or help to offer, please tell us!

just wanted to reply to remind people, who want to come about the
date. As well as that i support reimbursing all FFmpeg developers
travel costs (as long as they are reasonable) from FFmpeg-SPI like
previously

Thanks

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give
it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For
even the very wise cannot see all ends. -- Gandalf