[FFmpeg-devel] [SPI] [OPW] Funding a 3rd slot

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:12:04 CET 2014

On date Wednesday 2014-11-12 19:49:40 +0100, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> Hi all
>
> I suggest to use 6250 USD from SPI (or FFIS) to fund a 3rd slot
> for the current FFmpeg OPW.
>
> Due to the limited time, (the deadline is like hmm now ...)
> i already agreed to OPW to pay for this slot (conditional on that
> SPI money can in principle be used for that)
> This is of course a promise between me and OPW about funding that slot,
> and does not affect FFmpeg funds.
> FFmpeg SPI/FFIS funds will only be used if the community agrees

I approve this expense.

We got confirmation from both OPW and SPI that we are allowed to
sponsor OPW with our SPI donations fund.

Current status of our donations funds, as of 2014-10-31:
SPI FFmpeg general fund: 11470    USD
SPI FFmpeg OPW fund:       134.75 USD
ffis:                     9090    EUR

I'll ask the SPI treasurer to transfer the money to OPW. I'll ask to
use the whole OPW fund and take the missing part from the SPI general
fund.
--
FFmpeg = Foolish and Forgiving Magnificient Powerful Elastic Generator