[FFmpeg-devel] Move ffmpeg to WinRT

Jesse Jiang jessejiang0214 at outlook.com
Mon Nov 17 11:02:34 CET 2014

Hi All,
I want to move ffmpeg to WinRT platform, like Windows Store and Windows Phone. As the GCC cannot compiler to ARM-COFF, so I convert the GNU-style assembly codes to ARM-style codes. Also the codes are open-sourced, here https://github.com/qyljcy/FFmpeg
Now this project can be compiled, but I didn't know if the assembly codes work well.
I want to know, if there is any test project to test the function like ff_ps_add_squares_neon, ect. As the WinRT platform is different from win32 or linux, so I need to test them one by one.
I hope someone can help me, or work together.
Thanks very much
Best regards,Jesse