[FFmpeg-devel] Bored yet? Exciting start up looking for a Software Engineer with ffmpeg in Atlanta, GA

Chris Coffee ccoffee at choicetechgroup.com
Tue Nov 25 15:45:41 CET 2014

Getting board?  My client here in Atlanta, Ga is looking for a very strong
programmer with deep technical experience and a deep web video understanding
- ingesting video from the web, modifying the video, using plugins,
extensions, and ffmpeg.

Their technology stack is varied as they use Ruby/Java/C# and
JavaScript/CSS3/HTML5.

This is a Perm job with excellent salary and benefits in this VC funded
start-up and relocation assistance is available.

If you are interested, or know someone that may be, please reach out to me.
If we place your referral, we will pay you $1000!

Chris Coffee

 <http://www.choicetechgroup.com/> Choice Technology Group, Inc.

 <mailto:ccoffee at choicetechgroup.com> ccoffee at choicetechgroup.com

*PS, I grow my client list through quality referrals from people like you.
Do you know anyone who could benefit from my services?  We pay referral
bonuses to you for referrals we place!

Chris Coffee

 <http://www.choicetechgroup.com/> Choice Technology Group, Inc.

Mobile:  <tel:404.729.6662> 404.729.6662

 <mailto:ccoffee at choicetechgroup.com> ccoffee at choicetechgroup.com