[FFmpeg-devel] Patch for Cast128 algorithm implementation

supraja reddy supraja0493 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 13:59:58 CEST 2014

Hello ,

I , Supraja , am interested to work with ffmpeg as a part of OPW internship
. As a part of the qualification task , I have taken up the implementation
of Cast 128 algorithm implementation . I have written the code for the same
and have attached the patch of the same with this mail . It is currently
written for ecb mode . It takes keysizes of 40 , 80 and 128 bits for now .

Please let me know if there are any further changes or suggestions .

Thanks a lot .

Regards ,

Supraja Meedinti