[FFmpeg-devel] Outreach program for Women

Geetika Batra geetika791 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:03:45 CEST 2014

Hello

I am a final year student and developed interest in programming sometimes
back.The idea was just to develop an application.In order to do so I
searched internet settled on developing a windows app since its resources
were abundant.But then,I realized that I need to learn C# and voila!!,I
did.I have been practicing it which seems like for a while now and now is
the right time to take it to the next step.Is there any way I could
contribute to your projects?