[FFmpeg-devel] A patch to fix the bug for 'make examples'

Grace Ryan rongyan236 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 04:06:57 CEST 2014

Hi,

I try to ran the decoding_encoding example under
the ffmepg/doc/examples, found errors caused by lack of compiling options
in ffempg/doc/Makefile. I hereby present this patch, which is to enable the
decoding_encoding example under the ffmpeg/doc/examples:
1. Add
DOC_EXAMPLES-$(CONFIG_DECODING_ENCODING_EXAMPLE) += decoding_encoding
in ffmepg/doc/Makefile

2. Add
decoding_encoding_example_deps="avcodec avformat avutil"
in ffmepg/configure

The fate test result based on N-66032-g7cf1f0f can be found on
http://fate.ffmpeg.org/ by search "ibmcrl-power8be", all the test cases
passed.
 The patch file is also attached. Thanks.