[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH v2] web/contact: replace MPlayer guidelines link
lou at lrcd.com
Fri Sep 12 01:49:38 CEST 2014
Replace with FFmpeg Developer Documentation and mention git-howto.
Signed-off-by: Lou Logan <lou at lrcd.com>
src/contact | 9 ++++-----
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/src/contact b/src/contact
index 00cb44f..1043ec9 100644
@@ -26,11 +26,10 @@
text/plain or even better text/x-diff or text/x-patch.<br>
If you send us a patch, please make it some form of unified diff. We prefer
patches made using <code>git format-patch</code> from the root of your FFmpeg
- checkout or sent with <code>git send-email</code>. For more detailed
- guidelines, have a look at the
- <a href="http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/patches.txt">MPlayer patch guidelines</a>
- most of what is written there applies to FFmpeg as well.
- Trespass these rules at the risk of being flamed.
+ checkout or sent with <code>git send-email</code> as shown in
+ <a href="git-howto.html">Using git to develop FFmpeg</a>. For additional
+ information and guidelines refer to the
+ <a href="developer.html">FFmpeg Developer Documentation</a>.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel